Our solution, MAARS, is a platform that provides a new capability in identifying and ranking, in a stable and consistent manner, financial equities for investment portfolios. Unlike existing systems, users tell MAARS exactly what they are looking for, and even if there is nothing that meets these requirements exactly, MAARS will always return a list of the ranked closest fit equities. The MAARS suite of Investment Management Applications consists of:
MAARS Stocks: (Stock Management Analytics) provides analysis on the performance and risk parameters of Corporate Stocks to enable consistent selection of the best stocks for client portfolios (long, medium, short term investment/intraday trading) providing fundamental, technical and sentiment analysis on multiple parameters simultaneously:
- Build your OWN mix of fundamental, technical and sentiment parameters
- Be in control over your investment window of opportunity
- Back-test your investment strategies
- Choose the best stocks to go 'Long/Short' 'NOW'
- Find the right stocks to build option positions and synthetic stocks
- Check your current portfolio and see if it is the 'right time' to Exit your positions
- Design your investment strategies in accordance with your style of investment
- Do 'What if' scenarios and fine-tune your investment strategies
MAARS ETFs: (ETF Management Analytics) provides analysis on the performance and risk parameters of Exchange Traded Funds to enable consistent and personalised selection of the best ETFs.
- Build your own ETF portfolio
- Have a balanced mix of Long/Short positions
MAARS Funds: (Fund Management Analytics) provides analysis on the performance and risk parameters of Funds (Mutual Funds), to enable consistent selection of the best funds for client investment portfolios.
- Fund Risk assessment: check the level of risk in your current portfolio of funds
- Fund Selection: providing analysis of Mutual Funds to enable creation of Approved Funds Lists for the Investment institution
- Fund Portfolio Construction: providing analysis of the Approved Funds Lists in order to populate a customer Asset Portfolio
- Underlying Asset Visualisation: investigate in depth what are the underlying assets your funds are made of and what is the total mix of your funds portfolio made of.
(NEW) MAARS HST: (High Speed Trading Analytics) is designed to augment (Pattern) Day Trading performance. Regardless of the mix of Technicals or Buy/Sell Signals, MAARS is capable of identifying patterns on multiple equities in real time and rank the best opportunities at any given moment for a trader to exploit. With back testing and simulation capabilities, MAARS HST allows a trader to consolidate any strategy before going live.
(NEW) SEER Stocks: Coming Soon!
We turn Complex data overload into manageable information for effective decision making.